Ducks out walking


Here at nestegg we can offer home insurance (or as we like to call it Nest Insurance).  Increasingly, mortgage lenders will insist that you have buildings insurance to obtain a mortgage. As soon as you buy a house and exchange contracts, you become legally bound and responsible for the property. It is therefore essential that you ensure you have buildings insurance in place from the exchange of contracts to protect you from potential disasters out of your control.

We will talk to you about the level of cover you require for your Nest, including any valuable items, bikes etc., and will be able to find you the most appropriate cover available for your circumstances

As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply.